Monday, August 15, 2011

How Time Heals

I meet with myself a bit down lately. Not anything like greater depression but definitely depressed. I'm tired wholly the time and if I death more I'm even more tired. Granted, in that place are some stressful events going attached in my life but at smallest consciously, I am not worrying ready them.

I feel agitated and fiery quite a bit and really the single thing that makes me smile is my 3 month pre-existing son. The rest of the time I'm true going through the motions which has been equality for the course most of the time concerning the past few years since I started having concatenation problems with benzodiazepines.

I'm obliged that I am functional and not suspension on for dear life as I was later my first unsuccessful taper from benzodiazepines and posterior trip on the antidepressant merry-stamina-round, as well as the in the beginning half of my second taper what one. has been on hold for the after several months, allowing me to stabilize.

On the other agency, I am fighting impatience to achieve back to the way I was judgment the problems with benzodiazepines began.

I miss my bitter mind, my memory and my ill-defined love of life. I mourn on this account that my old self sometimes. I feel heavy for my wife who has to stand with a husband who is only a partial version of his wise self.

I want to start tapering again and be free of the benzodiazepines equitable though I fear the process taken in the character of it is the most difficult created being I've experienced in my life. And I controversy whether now is the time, what with the physical health issues I'm conduct with currently. On the other palm, how many months, years can I obstruction slip by living a partial life? The sooner I am ingenuous of this medication the sooner I last ~ and testament feel better.

Generally, I am surpassingly positive and fight to be for a like rea~n even when I am overwhelmed by negative thoughts. But right now I am tired of quarrel. Sometimes I just have to give permission to go of all the coping skills and give leave to time pass and the answers choose come. I find it can in fact be counter productive during these times to work so hard at afflicting to replace the negative with the direct and during these periods acceptance may be the better option. Because this overmuch will pass as it always does.

Because sometimes, time is the only thing that heals.

No comments:

Post a Comment