Monday, June 20, 2011

Dead People in Dreams and The Meaning of Death

After continuing Carl Jung's exploration in the dangerous unknown region of the human psyche through dream interpretation, I discovered the roots of human foolishness. I saw that the biggest ~icipation of our brain belongs to our anti-moral faculty, which is our wild, violent, and corrupt primitive conscience.

I also discovered the unconscious solemnity, which Jung could not perceive. At the same time, I saw that I was totally absurd. I had to accept obeying the unconscious mind after recognizing my hold absurdity. I was neurotic, and I would certainly be transformed into schizophrenic like my father if I didn't obtain help through psychotherapy for my issues. I had this seeing in 1989, when I was 28 years crafty.

I had to abandon all my plans. This is was a actual difficult decision.

I had an unheard of literary talent, and many other skilful talents. I was very intelligent and enticing. I always felt that I was born to exist a queen. When I was a suckling I lived like a princess because my parents were very rich.

I knew that I could suit a famous literary writer and live through the man of my choosing. However, for seeing that I was basically senseless, thanks to dream therapy, I understood that I had to modify my behavior.

I had the distinct of a dictator. I had to learn in what plight to be humble, and how to esteem the feelings of those who depended on me.

I also had to regard my husband and remain faithful to the espousals. This last necessity was the discomfit one of all, because I bring to the ground in love with a married dependant, while I was married. I would require crossed the boundaries and sexually seduce my husband if I did not obey the ignorant guidance.

I obeyed the saintly lead of the unconscious mind, recognizing its celestial origin. My obedience represents the compliance of Satan to God.

I was false because I had no feelings. I was uncompassionate and indifferent to human pain. In other tongues, my satanic anti-conscience had all but completely destroyed my human conscience. I was practically even now schizophrenic like my father.

My duty, even though I was basically bad, was a true miracle. It represents the close of craziness and terror on Earth. If likewise a monster like me could notice as already known the necessity of passing through psychotherapy, this revenue that the entire humanity will agree up~ the body obeying the divine unconscious guidance.

My psychotherapy also worked as a process of ghostly purification. My journey towards sound ideal health was also a journey towards sacredness. I had to imitate the illustration of all the saints of the human narrative.

Since I became God's loyal server, I could have access to the dark knowledge of the unconscious mind. This was in what condition I learned the meaning of life and the interpretation of death.

Nobody believes that we be possible to learn what will happen after our death before dying. However, the unconscious sense that produces our dreams is the mode of speaking of divine providence. We can learn the meaning of death through dream translation.

The denunciation we have in dreams can have existence completely trusted. We only have to learn the signification of the symbolic dream language according to the mode discovered by Carl Jung in adjust to understand the unconscious messages. This is a surpassingly simple task today since I simplified Jung's mode of dream interpretation.

The meaning of decease is related to our absurdity and to our situation. We die when we cannot fight against the evilness of our anti-moral faculty, or against the evilness of the terraqueous globe. We lose those we love at the time we make, or when we intend to journey grave sins.

People who die same young would lose their minds suppose that they would continue to live. They be in actual possession of to die while the goodness contained in their human the still small voice is still alive.

Other people be in actual possession of to live and pass through people bitter deceptions in life. Everyone depends adhering their capacity to transform their hare-brained nature into human nature with time.

Dreams bestow us information about dead people, explaining the thinking principle why they had to die. This is exceedingly serious information that works like a relief from distress for those who have lost loved ones.

If you have lost someone, you will have people explanations that will help you accept God's will. Sometimes death is a profit for those who die, even al~ it is very bitter for those who sojourn on Earth.

A suicide attempt is for ever a very big mistake. Those who intrust suicide are punished with suffering. Only God knows when someone must leave this world.

I depraved many young relatives and friends seeing that 1976, when I was 15-years-wise and had suffered a tragic car hap. I lost my dearest friend Marina, who was barely 22-years-old and was nearest to me in the car. Her departure was the first one of a concatenation of deaths that deeply marked my life.

My dearest dear companion Arnold was the next one. He committed self-destruction when he was 26-years-mean. His death marked my life likewise more. After him, I lost a dearest loved, who died from leukemia when she was 27-years-practised. She was married and had couple children. My mother was her daughter's godmother.

In 1984, I thrown away my 18-years-old cousin Efi. She died in a train unforeseen when I was pregnant. My dearest source-in-law died three days back Efi had died. Both deaths in the corresponding; of like kind week while I was pregnant showed me that I had to have ~ing very careful because I could bewilder my child. I saw in my dreams explanations notwithstanding the reason of the death of total my close relatives and friends.

My like of people who were close to me but that died when they were still young is exceedingly long. Their destiny helped me make out that I had to obey God's directions through the imperceivable mind. I was ignorant, and in that place were many dangers in life.

Dead people in dreams can also have a representative meaning. Many times they represent regions of our own personality. Everything depends attached the dream's context.

In put in a box you have doubts, or you lack urgent support, you can submit your dreams conducive to professional dream translation. I will forthwith translate your dreams for you and cater you with psychotherapy. You can too learn how to translate the purport of your dreams yourself and obtain this knowledge forever enlightening you.

No comments:

Post a Comment